Welcome to the Black Bull Inn!
The Black Bull Inn is a 17th century traditional coaching Inn located on the A169 Malton to Pickering Road just 1 mile from Pickering and 10 minutes drive from Malton.
After going through a major refurbishment in March 2015 we now have an attractive seating area at the front and a new layout inside.
We have a good sized eating area with ample parking, real fire, TV, ample beer garden, plus quieter seating at the front for a more relaxed drink/meal, and a covered smoking area with seating. Well behaved dogs are welcome in the bar area and hard floored areas.
Having recently come under the new management of Wayne and Simone we now have an exciting new menu and carvery options, plus plenty of offers and specials. Take a look here or make a reservation here.
We are open and serve food Monday to Saturday from 12:00pm to 9:00pm. On Sundays we serve a top quality carvery from 12:00pm to 4:00pm, and then our main menu from 4:00pm to 9:00pm
We are surrounded by a huge number of local attractions, meaning there's always plenty to see and do in and around where we're based!
- Located 1 mile from the bustling town of Pickering and 8 miles from the market town of Malton.
- We are situated 1 mile from the North Yorkshire Moors steam railway.
- Near 'Heartbeat' county.
- A short drive away from the beautiful coastal towns of Whitby, Scarborough, Filey and Robin Hoods Bay.
- Flamingo Land theme park and zoo is practically on our doorstep.
- We are also very close to Eden Camp, Castle Howard, York Minister and Helmsley. All of these can be reached by car but we are also right on the local bus route which can take you to most of these destinations.